Why exactly is Tom Riddle’s award for special services to the school still in the Hogwarts trophy room?
#you’d think that after he started killing people they’d have removed it
Most people don’t know Voldemort was once Tom Riddle. Doesn’t explain why Dumbledore didn’t remove it, though, because he knew.
If you ever get sad, just remember that Plato once wrote this:
“In the middle of the flanks of women lies the womb, a female viscus, closely resembling an animal; for it is moved of itself hither and thither in the flanks, also upwards in a direct line to below the cartilage of the thorax, and also obliquely to the right or to the left, either to the liver or the spleen, and it likewise is subject to prolapsus downwards, and in a word, it is altogether erratic. It delights also in fragrant smells, and advances towards them; and it has an aversion to fetid smells, and flees from them; and, on the whole, the womb is like an animal within an animal.”
I’m just going to let you all imagine that for a few moments.
- dean: hey sammy i gotta talk to you about something
- sam: k
- dean: so...so it's like this all right
- dean: you know how i love pie the best
- sam: *sigh* yes i know how you love pie the best
- dean: yeah, i always did. since i can remember.
- dean: and if anybody ever even asked me to eat cake--
- sam: you'd throw a bitch fit
- dean: i'd politely decline, shut up sammy i'm talking
- dean: anyway, all my life it was pie and not cake, not ever.
- dean: but imagine that one day this cake came into my life
- dean: this really amazing cake
- dean: like it looks like the most delicious thing to sit on a plate
- dean: plucked from god's own dessert tray if you will
- dean: and i'm like, damn, i need to eat this cake right now
- dean: and it's not like i don't still love pie, right, like pie is still awesome
- dean: but this cake looks so good that i might never eat pie again
- dean: i could see myself making sweet love to this cake for the rest of my life
- sam: dean wat
- sam: what are you even saying
- dean: i might be a little bit gay for cas
I don’t think I’ve ever friendshipped a guy and a girl this hard before. Dean/Charlie comes close, but it’s a bit different because Dean and Charlie don’t canonically see each other that often (even if they practically live at each other’s houses in 60% of the fics I read) and Sherlock and Joan live together. There’s a lot more opportunities for feelsy friendship moments this way.
I just. Joan went without pay for like three weeks because she didn’t want to move on to her next client, and Sherlock wanted her to stay so much that he didn’t realize she’d lied to him- he had to find out from his dad. And when he invited her to stay on permanently… you can just tell how much he wants her to stay, and you can guess he’s never felt this way before because he’s never had as good of a friend as she is.
And he’s teaching her how to do deduction stuff and everything.
Jensen’s first father’s day tomorrow
i wonder if Jared’s ears pop when he has to collapse dramatically on Supernatural because of the sudden altitude change